Leveraging data and analytics to generate new revenue.
Classroom and Online Education
Provides levels of education for all healthcare professionals:
• Executive Awareness
• Physician Awareness
• Departmental Readiness
• Advanced Coder and CDI Education
Planning, Readiness Assessment, and Implementation
• Work plan preparation
• Identification of organization issues for ICD-10 implementation
• Pinpoint issues that relate to training, systems, process changes, performance indicators, human resources, availability of personnel, and payer testing
• Develop and manage dual coding initiatives
• Examine impacted areas through MS-DRG financial analysis.
• Department specific assistance with process, system, and training issues
• Management and monitoring of program plan developed during ICD-10 planning
• Coding education using media tailored to the healthcare organization
• Implementation and execution of dual coding strategies for ICD-10 readiness
Post Implementation Management
Provides assistance with post implementation challenges affecting the revenue cycle.
• Process Review
• Revision of Key Performance Indicators for the Revenue Cycle
• Service Line Management (Business Analytics based on ICD-10 data)
• Physician documentation review
• Billing edit review and denial management
• Coding and billing back log resolution
• Coding Education and or refresher courses
• Physician documentation education
MS-DRG Shift Evaluation
Financial analysis to identify the risks associated with the ICD-9 to ICD-10 transition.
Productivity and Staffing Analysis
Coding and Billing Backlog Resolution
Contact Us to Advance Your Path to ICD-10 Success